Ann Fromholz, Principal
Expert employment attorney Ann Fromholz has a background of hundreds of investigations, 28+ years of experience, and extensive training and certification. She conducts sensitive investigations into allegations of workplace misconduct, including sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, code of conduct breaches, and privacy breaches for public and private employers.
Ann serves as an expert witness for plaintiffs and defendants on Human Resources and employment law related subjects, including workplace investigations, accommodation of disabilities, Human Resources practices, and employee classification.
Ann advises individuals and businesses on executive compensation matters, including stock options, bonus plans, commission plans, employment contracts, severance plans, and separation negotiations.
When she is not working, Ann dedicates her time to helping her community. She is a member of the Los Angeles Development Council for the U.S. Soccer Federation. She also serves on the board of the Pasadena chapter of National Charity League. In 2013, Ann co-founded the mock trial team at Animo Pat Brown Charter High School in Los Angeles’ Florence-Firestone District and she co-coached the team from 2013 to 2018.
- B.A. Dartmouth College, 1990
- J.D. University of Southern California Law School, 1994
Professional Education and Certification
- Association of Workplace Investigators, Certificate Holder
- Association of Title IX Administrators, Civil Rights Investigator, Level 3
- Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, Mediating the Litigated Case
- 2013-2019, 2022-present, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Judicial Appointments Committee
- 2019-present, Los Angeles County Bar Association, President’s Commission on Women in the Profession
- 2019-2020, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Judicial Elections Evaluation Committee
- 2017-2019, Counsel for Justice, Board of Directors
- 2004-Present, American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Equal Employment Opportunity Committee
- 1994-Present, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Sustaining Member of the Association of Workplace Investigators
- American Bar Association Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice
Honors and Awards
- Member, Chief
- Fellow, College of Labor & Employment Lawyers
- Lawyer of the Year, Employment Law, Pasadena, 2021-2023
- Daily Journal Top 100 Employment Lawyers, 2021
- Top 50 Women Lawyers in Southern California, 2019
- Southern California Super Lawyer, 2014 – 2022
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020-2023
- Pasadena Magazine Top Lawyer, 2018 – 2023
- Named by The Hollywood Reporter as “One of Six Lawyers at the Center of the Anti-Harassment Movement”, 2018
- Named by USC Law School as “Top Harassment Lawyer”, 2018