Ann Fromholz provides straightforward, strategic legal counsel and solutions that are designed to meet each client’s distinct needs. Whether you are a business or individual, Ann focuses on finding the best resolution for your matter. Over the course of more than twenty-five years in employment law, she has worked on both sides of the table and therefore can offer a unique perspective on solving complex and mundane issues alike.
Ann practices employment law because she enjoys helping her clients navigate legal pitfalls and find success. She believes in forming honest, reliable, and accessible relationships with her clients. Her in-depth knowledge of defense and plaintiff strategies helps her prevent disputes that would otherwise cost clients time and money. Ann provides personalized legal service to small and large businesses, educational institutions, and individuals.
When not working, Ann dedicates her time to helping her community and volunteers her time with causes that help children and survivors of domestic violence. From 2013 through 2018, she coached the mock trial team students from Animo Pat Brown Charter High School in the annual Constitutional Rights Foundation trial competition.
Ann is a Dodgers fan, a bad singer, and a slow runner. She throws left and bats left. To Ann, the glass is never less than half-full and she always tries to take life one day at a time.
- B.A.—Dartmouth College, 1990
- J.D — University of Southern California Law School, 1994
- 2019-present, Los Angeles County Bar Association, President’s Commission on Women in the Profession
- 2019-present, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Judicial Elections Evaluation Committee
- 2013-2019, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Judicial Appointments Committee
- 2004-Present, American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Equal Employment Opportunity Committee
- 1994-Present, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Sustaining Member of the Association of Workplace Investigators
- American Bar Association Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice
Honors and Awards
- 2015-2019, Los Angeles Super Lawyer
- 2019, Top 50 Women Lawyers in Los Angeles
- 2019, Best Lawyers in America
- 2018-2019, Pasadena Top Lawyers
- Fellow, College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- 2018, Chandler School Distinguished Alumni Award