At The Fromholz Firm, we believe litigation can often be avoided with a strong employment policies as well as compliance with employment laws and regulations. With more than 40 years of combined experience, our lawyers have worked with businesses of all sizes and in a variety of industries. Whether you need help with a compliance issue, workplace investigation, training, performance evaluation, or other business consulting matter, you can count on us to provide you with professional, hands-on counsel.
Types of employment law advice we provide
When an issue arises within your business, it is vital that you take action immediately. Even relatively minor matters can grow into larger problems if not handled swiftly and appropriately. When you retain our services, we work quickly to assess your needs and devise a strategic plan of action that will help you find success. Our attorneys provide legal advice, defense, document analysis and review, and correspondence to our business consulting clients.
Typically, we offer the following business consulting services:
- Handbooks and workplace policies
- Employment agreements
- Pre-employment issues and hiring
- Background checks
- Monitoring new employee job performance
- Performance evaluations
- Trade secrets: compliance and theft-avoidance
- Workplace investigations
- Wage and hour compliance
- Privacy issues
- Leaves of absence
- Hiring and firing protocol, practices, and procedures
- Employment classification: independent contractor verses employee status
- Employment classification: exempt verses non-exempt status
- Workplace training, including harassment prevention and managing within the law
Navigating employment laws can be very complicated, especially when you are trying to run a company. Our lawyers reduce stress and increase productivity by providing swift and effective employment law consulting. Given our decades of experience in employment law, we are able to promptly identify and correct issues that may be interfering with business operations.