“Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time. As a peacemaker the lawyer has a superior opportunity of being a good [wo]man. There will still be business enough.” –Abraham Lincoln
When a business conflict interferes with operations, it is important that you resolve the issue as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. At The Fromholz Firm, we help parties avoid litigation and resolve disputes when doing so is in their best interests.
Why choose mediation?
Mediation seeks to resolve a conflict through compromise and negotiation. A neutral mediator keeps both parties focused on resolving the issue at hand. The benefits of using mediation instead of litigation are numerous:
- Outcome control — There is no decision by a judge or jury in mediation. Instead, you and the other party take control over the matter and resolve the conflict in a mutually beneficial manner.
- Confidentiality — In many disputes, privacy is a major concern. With mediation, you are able to discuss the matter at hand freely without worrying about the case becoming public record.
- Closure — Litigation pits two sides against each other and it can be lengthy and difficult. Mediation provides a resolution to your case and, as result, closure on the issue that started the conflict in the first place.
- Lower cost — Mediation is quicker and significantly more affordable than ongoing litigation. The process is more efficient and takes aim at the core of the conflict.
- Preservation of relationships — In litigation, relationships are often shattered. With mediation, both parties work together to find a solution. This can preserve business relationships and encourage growth.
Mediation is not for everyone. It requires trust, commitment, and a willingness to compromise from both parties.
Why choose us?
Parties to employment disputes choose us for employment mediation matters because we are trained, experienced, and cost effective.